Reporting to the Gas Bar Manager, the Gas Bar Attendant is responsible for delivering world-class customer service. Duties include running fuel pumps, operating computerized cash registers and taking payment from customers, assisting with stocking inventory, merchandising, displaying, and maintaining cleanliness and housekeeping standards.
Qualifications: Candidates must be at least 16 years of age and be able to work in extreme temperatures when helping customers at the pumps, car wash, and propane station. They should possess fundamental computer skills and the ability to operate a calculator and cash register.
- Effective communication skills
- Must be strongly service-oriented and motivated; capable of serving customers in a courteous and efficient manner
- Must be well organized, and capable of attaining a high level of production, with a minimum of supervision
- Physical ability to handle the work assigned
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Ability to work well within multi-generational teams
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Self-reliant, goal-oriented, and able to learn new skills quickly
- Set and adjust priorities and schedule
Availability: Evenings, and weekends
Internal candidates who apply by Tuesday, March 21, 2023, at 5:00 pm will be given first consideration, based on seniority, ability, and fitness to perform the work satisfactorily. The Internal Candidate Verification Form must be submitted.