Full Job Description
Lifemark Health Group Lethbridge is seeking a Part Time Casual Receptionist to join our busy clinic!
Location: 1410 Mayor Magrath Dr. S #103, Lethbridge AB
The Receptionist is responsible for fostering a strong relationship between the clinic and its customers, including patients, staff, funders and referral sources. This is achieved by efficiently providing administrative support and coordinating clinic activity with friendly, enthusiastic and professional service with all patients, team members and external customers.
The Receptionist is responsible for all aspects of patient intake, data entry, answering the phone, outbound calling, receiving faxes and emails, as well as invoicing and payments.
- Answer telephone calls, greet patients and visitors upon arrival, and provide excellent customer service for all questions or concerns
- Coordinate a detailed and accurate intake of information on the patient's first visit to the clinic and throughout their treatment plan
- Assist patients with completing paperwork at the clinic to avoid errors and inaccurate information
- Coordinate scheduling of patient appointments and maintain the patient’s medical record
- Collect payment at time of service
- Track coverage for all funding streams to ensure approval
- Complete data entry and billing
- Coordinate courier packages (in or outgoing) and process incoming and outgoing email, mail and faxes
- Provide administrative support to the Care Coordinator Manager and Clinic Director
Qualifications & Core Competencies
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone etiquette
- High degree of organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Experience in a Physiotherapy clinic an asset
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Apply Today! Visit www.lifemark.ca/careers for more information!