Full Job Description
We are looking for experienced and ticketed asbestos abatement workers.
- Setup and demobilization of dust and/or hazardous containment structures
- Removal of hazardous building components such as asbestos, lead and/or mold
- Cleaning and decontamination of materials and equipment
- General waste demolition and disposal following safe-practices
- Following health and safety requirements, safe work procedures and safe work practices
- Additional work includes interior demolition.
Benefits & Vacation:
- Full benefits after a mandatory 3-month probation period
- 2 weeks' vacation per year
- 9.6% vacation pay (paid out on each pay period)
- A valid class 5 driver's license and own vehicle.
- CSA approved steel-toed boots, all other specialized PPE is provided by Remediclean
- Fit to perform duties including lifting up to 70 lbs.
An asbestos ticket is required and CSTS 2020 is required to be completed prior to being on-site.
Please submit an email resume in PDF format, and mention Remediclean in your application
Do not phone in or deliver resumes in person.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Do you live in or near Lethbridge?
- hazardous material abatement: 1 year (preferred)
- asbestos ticket (required)
- driver's license (preferred)