JOB TITLE: Accounts Payable Clerk
BRANCH: Lethbridge, AB Head Office – 3939 - 1st Ave S. T1J 4P8
REPORTING TO: Accounts Payable Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Timely and accurate payments of accounts
- General office duties
- Reconciliation of invoices to vendor statements
- Employee must adhere to all Occupational Health and Safety Standards. The company is committed to the protection and wellness of its employees.
Job Requirements and Qualifications Include:
- 3-5 years of previous experience in payables
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- The ability to work independently in a multi-tasking, face paced environment
- Post-Secondary Degree in a related field an asset
We are committed to empowering and investing in our employees to build and maintain relationships with the communities and businesses we serve, which is why we offer competitive salaries across all positions and family health days—six paid personal days for all employees each year.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.