Posted on November 06, 2023 by Employer detailsTALENT SCOUT GLOBAL HIRING
- LocationLethbridge, AB
- Salary23.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies1 vacancy
- Permanent placement opportunity
- SourceJob Bank #2666112
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Willing to relocate
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Supervise other workers
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Office
- MS Windows
- Ability to multitask
- Client focus
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting is advertised by a recruitment agency on behalf of the employer. The agency acts as an intermediary between Job Bank and the employer. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure this job posting is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!