Full Job Description
Bear Tracks Environmental Services (2015) Ltd. is seeking a permanent Administrative Assistant, to join our growing team. Founded as a biological consulting firm in 2006, Bear Tracks’ experience portfolio has since grown to include an array of environmental consulting services, allowing us to meet the various needs of our industry and government clientele.
The successful candidate will be working closely with management but responsibilities will also include supporting staff.
Wanting to be part of a vibrant team is a must. We take our work seriously, but fully understand that people have lives outside of their job. We like to keep it light while providing an amazing product for our clients. This may not work for all companies, but it’s worked well for us.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Manage calendars for management as well as assist in workflow planning for staff
- Meeting preparation and minutes
- Clerical duties including scanning and saving of documents as required for staff
- Greeting clients in a professional and efficient manner in person and on the phone
- Maintain safety records
- Social media updates
- General administrative duties
Candidates will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Mature, responsible nature with a respect for confidentiality
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong telephone etiquette and in-person reception skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to prioritize work and multitask
- Post-secondary education in office administration an asset but not required
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is identified and the position filled. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift