Full Job Description
Major Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to enhance the patient experience.
- Perform a variety of duties including but not limited to:
- greeting and triaging patients
- entering test orders from various requisitions into the Laboratory Information System
- general administrative duties
- Demonstrates a high standard of customer service.
- Maintains a professional image and positive attitude while promoting an inclusive, positive, and respectful work environment at all times.
- Ability to build positive working relationships and work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous data entry experience within Patient Service Centers is an asset.
- Previous customer service experience is an asset.
- Healthcare or clinical laboratory experience with knowledge of laboratory tests delivered.
- High School Diploma
- Medical terminology is an asset.
- Experience, courses or training in customer service and/or data
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office computer.
- As workload demands and operational requirements shift, the location, dates and/or hours of work may be changed.
- The current shift indicated is subject to change due to operational requirements.
- DynaLIFE is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment life cycle. We ask that all job applicants please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the recruitment process.
- All persons newly hired to DynaLIFEDx must show their confirmation of SIN letter/SIN card and government issued photo ID to Human Resources prior to commencing work.
- All persons hired to DynaLIFEDx must be authorized to work in Canada for any employer.
- Individuals hired into all positions must provide verification of their highest level of education.
- A security clearance will be required for employees newly hired to DynaLIFEDx.
- A security clearance with vulnerable sector completed may be required for employees newly hired to DynaLIFEDx
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your application.