Full Job Description
Avail CPA is a unique and innovative team pursuing excellence in a fun environment. We truly care about our clients, our people, and our communities. With a team of over 100 in 7 communities, Avail CPA is the largest independently owned accounting and advisory firm in Southern Alberta.
We are seeking a full-time Administrative Support person to join our team.
- Manage office deliveries, including bank deposits, outbound mail, minute books, etc.
- Scan and file documents electronically.
- The setup of new clients in our database, including ensuring database maintenance.
- Conducting computer updates.
- Keeping meeting rooms clean and organized.
- As required, cover other support staff during vacations, illness, and other absences
- Supporting information requests and follow-ups for clients
- Performing other general administrative tasks
Qualifications and Experience:
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide excellent customer service.
- Having intermediate to advanced skills in Internet use and Microsoft Office applications.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license are required.
If you are looking to develop your career in a unique team environment, please apply, including a cover letter and resume.
To learn more about Avail CPA, please visit our website at www.availcpa.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Administrative: 2 years (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-08-10