- Store discount
Full job description
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER- INTERIM FT
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager (Interim) in our Quarks store at the Park Place Mall, Lethbridge, AB to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, fun and professional work environment! The ideal candidate must have days/nights/weekday/weekend availability. If you are someone who is reliable and excited about their work, this is the job for you!
What you bring:
· A positive attitude and strong work ethic.
· Experience as a collaborative and respectful team player.
· Your passion to succeed in a fast-paced customer service environment.
· Ability to work days, evenings, and weekends.
· Exceptional people skills and ability to build strong relationships.
· Excellent communication and listening skills.
· Excellent decision-making ability and problem-solving skills.
· Strong computer skills.
· Experience with POS (point of sale) systems.
What we’re looking for from you:
· At least 2 years of relevant retail sales experience preferably in a supervisory or lead role.
· A secondary school graduate.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· A positive attitude with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience coaching and developing staff to optimize productivity and increase sales.
· Computer skills: Point of sale system, Outlook, MS Office tools.
· A passionate and engaged brand ambassador.
The benefits of working at Quarks:
· Earn great commission for personal and store sales on top of your base rate
· Outstanding staff discounts. Many of our brands offer extended pro deals!
· Work with top-quality brands such as Blundstone, Ugg, Sorel and many more!
· Meet new people and establish long-lasting relationships with customers and co-workers!
· The opportunity to have exposure to a sales-driven workplace without a pressuring or competitive nature.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Job offers will be contingent upon a successful background check.
If you’ve got this and more in your toolkit, we’d love to meet you and talk about your future with the Quarks Team!!
Job Type: Full-time
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB T1J 4L9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (preferred)
- Retail management: 1 year (preferred)
- French (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-11-30
Expected start date: 2023-11-30