Posted on November 03, 2023 by Employer detailsUniversity of Lethbridge
- LocationLethbridge, AB
- Salary79,132 to 92,000 annually (To be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Start dateStarts as soon as 2024-01-01
- Benefits: Financial benefits, Other benefits
- vacancies1 vacancy
- SourceJob Bank #2664373
- Earned doctorate degree
2 years to less than 3 years
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- As per collective agreement
- On-site daycare available
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.