Full Job Description
Do you love interacting with people and take pride knowing you helped them leave with a big smile? Are you excited at the thought of helping a customer pick out that perfect product that makes them feel great about themselves? Are you a driven, inspirational mentor that strives for success?
Do you have a natural ability to engage and make a connection with others?
We want to hear from you!
Chatters is looking for an Assistant Retail Manager that is ready to be our next success story and join our growing team based out of our Southlands Crossing Retail Salon.
A little about the role:
- Product Expert. You have an inherent ability to present and promote beauty products at the customer level because of your passion for all things beauty-related.
- Success. Success to you is having the customer leave happy with your recommendations.
- Relationships. You have top notch communication skills and people are naturally drawn to your outgoing and positive attitude.
- Challenge. You’re up to the challenge and enjoy the thought of a tough sell.
- Targets. The numbers excite you, your sales targets don’t stand a chance!
- Network. You are known for your customer service skills and referrals always come your way.
- Have fun! You enjoy delivering our 5-star customer service. Provide a welcomed environment for guests and beauty consultants
- Share your passion. With the help of your proven experience and your love for all things beauty-related, you’ll coach and train the sales team to help them achieve store sales targets
- Organize and support. Make sure the salon is kept sparkling clean, well-stocked and merchandised according to Chatters’ standards
A little more about you:
- Enthusiastic about all things beauty!
- At least 2 years of experience in a retail leadership role
- You have experience in the customer service, sales or retail industry
- You can build rapport with our guests and your team, with an unwavering understanding that the “Experience is Everything”
- You are positive, outgoing, upbeat and driven to succeed
- You can provide that exceptional guest experience, at every interaction and make that connection to keep them coming back
- You love to coach and motivate your team to achieve success
- You know your way around a computer
- In a nutshell, you are confident, flexible, self-motivated to exceed expectations and have mad communication skills!
- Flexible, self-motivated and driven with excellent people and communication skills
- Superior time management skills – you get things done on time, every time (and on budget!)
- A knack for problem solving. You’re highly responsible and 100% reliable
A little about what we offer:
At Chatters we recognize our employees deserve great benefits, such as:
- Discounted products and salon services
- Medical and dental
- Employer RRSP contributions
- Plus, lots of opportunities to learn and grow!
Want to get to know us a little better? Come check us out at https://www.chatters.ca