Each candidate will have their own time slot.
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Claims Adjuster that is Member-centric when progressing a claim file to an expedient resolution, while following file management techniques to meet/exceed key performance indicators.
- Full investigation, evaluation, analysis, negotiation and settlement of automobile and third-party property damage claims
- Conduct claim investigations, including coordinating, consulting, negotiating and collaborating with appraisers, body shops, third party claimants, adjusters and vendors
- Evaluate liability, salvage and subrogation exposure and potential
- Review and analyze losses to ensure files meet the guideline criteria and determine proper kind of loss
- Maintain adequate reserves based on exposure and authority level
- Post-secondary education completion
- 1-5 years prior claims handling experience coupled with 2-3 years customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonuses and merit increases
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Flexible benefit plan
- Defined Contribution Pension
- Complimentary CAA Membership
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged-in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
What to prepare
- Please upload your most recent resume prior to your interview slot.
Preferred dress code
Business casual (dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse, optional tie)
About CAA Club Group
Get ready to drive your career forward. Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development – and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We are caring. We are leaders. We are innovators. We are collaborative.
We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right and feeling good about it.
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they're not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video, or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.