Blowers & Grafton (B&G) dishes up authentic street food, delivering real, honest ingredients and laid-back, East Coast hospitality.
B&G sources as much of its menu from out East as possible to bring you tasteful tributes, genuine flavors and all the classics! From the OG Halifax Donair and Garlic Fingers, to the Mini Lobster Rolls and Chips, it’s all washed down with your choice of craft beer or cocktails.
B&G was founded by a group of passionate Canadians with a bold vision: to salute the spirited roots of Halifax with fellow Maritimers and share this beloved experience of food, drink, music and culture with the rest of Canada.
Bartender Roles & Responsibilities
- Learn and build all cocktails by following our recipe guides, and ensuring consistency for every drink made
- Use great customer service skills to create amazing guest experiences for patrons at the bar, and in the restaurant
- Ensure all bar equipment is in working order, such as draft lines, bar dishwasher, etc.
- Memorize and be able to describe all of our food and beverage menu items
- Understand and adhere to all of the B&G policies and procedures
- Understand and embrace the B&G culture and values
- Complete closing duties such as running closing reports, cashouts, and breaking down the bar
- Complete opening duties such as setting up the bar, setting up the floor, and preparing fruits and garnishes
- Assist kitchen with packing and distribution of pickup and delivery orders
- Have a clean-as-you-go mindset
- Be team oriented and have great communication skills
- Assist all front of house employees with running food, table maintenance, seating, taking payments, etc.
- Have a passion for providing East Coast Hospitality!
What’s in it for you?
Blowers & Grafton provides best in class training for all new and existing partners. We believe in side by side in depth training for all our front of house staff.
Through our customized training programs our partners learn about leadership, providing exceptional guest experiences and all about our food and beverage menus. We believe in promoting from within and developing our employees into leaders from the moment they are hired.
Who You Are?
We are currently hiring for a Bartender. If you are outgoing, dependable, and motivated, you will fit in great! Strong Bartending experience is required (1-2 years) Apply today and become part of an awesome team, build customer service and leadership skills and realize leadership opportunities that allow you to be part of one an exciting and growing Canadian Restaurant.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
- Bartending: 1 year (preferred)
- ProServe (preferred)
Ability to Relocate:
- Medicine Hat, AB T1B 4R7: Relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person