Blood Tribe Department of Health
Wellness Program Director
SUMMARY OF WORK:
Transport all scheduled clients to and from Day Treatment Program. Driver is to possess an excellent driving record and good comprehension skills. Driver will maintain professionalism and adhere to strict confidentiality ethics regarding all clients and employees. The Driver will have the ability to drive for long periods and travel distances as required. Driving is required during business hours and when deemed after hours and some weekends.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
•Ensure client safety by adhering to all Alberta Provincial Highway Laws, road signs and speed limits.
• Good communication skills between Day Treatment and Wellness Program Employees, Passengers and general public.
• Keep Wellness Program Vehicles maintained, cleaned at all times and fueled.
• Assist Day Treatment/Wellness Program Employees with other duties as required.PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Current CPR and First Aid certificate
• Naloxone Training
• Current Class 4 License
• Minimum of 2-5year's experienceSALARY RANGE
• Salary Grid as established by BTDHBlood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB TOL 1Y0
E-mail: email@example.comDEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: EXTENDED to NOVEMBER 22, 2023
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Drivers Abstract, Copies of Credentials, Current Criminal Record Check-including vulnerable sector and Three (3) updated references to:
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.