At BCB our vision is to be the leading engineering consulting firm in Western Canada—where every client is completely satisfied and every staff member considers this to be an amazing place to work. We produce efficient and innovative designs for companies who truly care about their communities. We place great value on our team and their families, our clients, and structurally safe communities because people matter.
Please visit our website at http://www.bcbengineering.com/
We are looking for a new team member that has a desire to bring their Existing Bookkeeping Skills to help tackle transactions that have a Complexity Specific to the Engineering Industry.
· Full Cycle Bookkeeping (to Year End)
· Accurate Data Entry
· Payroll Processing & Benefits Administration
· Bank Reconciliations, Maintain Ledgers, and Prepare Financial Statements
· Accounts Payables / Receivables
· Prepare Financial Reports
· Bank Deposits
· Strong Attention to Detail and Accuracy
· Computer Savvy with proficiency in Excel and Word
· Ability to learn Proprietary System
· Self-directed Quick Learner
· Ability to work within Tight Deadlines
· Team Player with a ‘Can-Do’ Attitude
· Personal Transportation to be used for Bank Runs (mileage paid)
· Ability to Maintain a High Level of Confidentiality
· $28 - $34 Hourly Based on Experience
· Flexibility in Schedule: 32 - 40 Hours Weekly, Monday - Friday
· Benefits Package
· Long Term / Stable Employment
· A Professional, Friendly and Supportive Work Environment
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of BCB Engineering: please apply online at hire-standard.com.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00-$34.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person