Seeking a self-starter, well-versed, well-seasoned Business Office Manager to oversee the daily operation of a learning academy. Must be willing to work 5 days a week. The position is a parttime position with 30+ hours a week. To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office administration.
Must be extremely detailed oriented, attention to detail, organization is critical. The main goal of a business office manager is to ensure that the office operates smoothly and efficiently. Includes overseeing ALL staff members, receiving and directing visitors, and handling or delegating basic office tasks.
Analytical thinker - reporting must be analyzed to help identify any issues that might affect business operations. Having knowledge of and understanding accounting principles is necessary to perform office duties.
Customer Service – must be able to work with internal and external customers; to help retain current customers and attract new ones, they must provide a superior customer attitude.
Computer skills - the business office manager must be fluent in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint daily to write and generate reports, save data, email clients and customers, and create presentations for staff meetings.
Business Office Manager Qualifications:
· Overseeing general office operations.
· Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
· Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
· Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
· Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
· Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
Business Office Manager Requirements:
· A degree or equivalent.
· Five years of experience in office administration
· Office management experience.
· Prefer human resources experience not required.
ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATE NEED APPLY.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jonesboro, GA: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- English (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-09
Expected start date: 2023-06-05