Full Job Description
wayback burgers is a small business in Medicine Hat, AB. We are innovative and supportive.
Our work environment includes:
- Relaxed atmosphere
Wayback burgers is growing and we are looking for team players who can multi - task, handle busy shift, and provide great customer service to help us serve the best Burger under the bun! We are a fast - casual restaurant, serving fresh, never frozen burger and quality ingredients. We strive to WOW our guests each and every time with our fresh products and great customer service! If you have an outgoing personality and love to work with people, this job is for you. We have a job opening for cashier with the evening and weekend availability is must.
- Learn our food and beverage menu and make recommendations to guests.
- Frequent hand washing.
- Ability to work in fast - paced kitchen environment.
- Neat, clean and professional appearance.
- Impressive work ethics. Must be punctual.( on time and dependable)
- Ability work both independently and s a team member.
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines including personal safety, equipment uses, and food handling and storage.
- Properly stock inventory using First-In/First-Out.
- Clean and maintain guest service areas, food production areas and storage units.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and have the ability to stand for long periods of time.
Expected start date : As soon as possible Job Types : Full Time,Part-time, Permanent.
Salary : As discussed.
- Discounted or Free Meal
- On-site parking
- Day Shift
- Night Shift
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$15.25 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Medicine Hat, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service/cook: 1 year (required)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (required)