- Cover letter
Full job description
Murray Chevrolet Cadillac Lethbridge is part of the Murray Auto Group which consists of several automotive dealerships spread across Canada. The Murray Automotive Group was established in 1926, and has developed a reputation as an industry leader in exceptional sales and service.
Here is your opportunity to come work for one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies!
About the role:
- 1-2 years administration experience or successful completion of a business administration program (training will be offered)
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Hard-working and diligent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- Organized and structured
- Is professional and has business presence
Rewards of joining our team:
- Team oriented work environment
- Professional dress code
- Employee Assistance
- Group social events and company perks.
Our unique culture
Are you the kind of person who wants to make a difference in their community, and build a solid career with a growing organization? Consider joining Murray Chevrolet Cadillac Lethbridge. Over the years, we have worked hard providing unparalleled customer service, competitive pricing and quality products. Committed to the community, we are proud sponsors of many organizations such as: United Way. Therapeutic Riding Association and The Bench for the Hurricanes.
Resumes with cover letters can be submitted by applying online via this posting. We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.