Pristine Quality Healthcare Services Corp. is seeking Reliable, Confident, and Professional HCAs to work in various healthcare settings in Alberta!
- Valid HCA diploma or completion of one year of a Nursing Program.
- Registered with the Alberta HCA Directory and have a directory number.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Current First Aid Certification (CPR/First Aid AED Level C).
- CANSWA Membership.
- Covid Vaccinations
- Full immunization record.
- 2-step negative TB and or chest X-ray (6 months).
- Be a Team player with a POSITIVE attitude!
- MUST BE WILLING TO DRIVE UP TO 1 HOUR.
- Above standard wages.
- Paid Orientation.
- Various Opportunities to enhance your HCA Profile.
- Working with a Supportive Management Team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
About Pristine Quality Healthcare Services Corp.:
Pristine Quality Healthcare Services Corp. (Pristine), hires and provides a dedicated community of Registered Nurses, Regulated/Licenced Nurses, Health Care Aides, Personal Support Workers and other Healthcare Professionals, to support their partners in; Long Term Care Facilities, Retirement Homes, Hospitals & Home Care Support - in communities across Canada. Pristine is a Canadian owned company led by compassionate leaders who leverage each other’s strengths to bring the very best "Quality Healthcare Services" forward. From the beginning, the goal was to inspire and grow a community of Nurses and, Healthcare Professionals, to become advocates for "Pristine Quality Care" while integrating into the Clients' needs, and values. The founding members and leaders of the company are driven by a singular vision to "Improve healthcare for all". The impact of their vision is that communities gain access to "Pristine Quality Care", at every point of contact and interaction with the Pristine organization. “Pristine is defined by that intersection between family and friends. We had the privilidge to build this company from the lens of being on the inside and looking out. I think that’s what sets us apart. I believe we have the most authentic, dynamic community of healthcare workers - there is a lot of passion - and the tenacity is infectious! It is a privilige to lead this team.” Vasile – President and CEO