WHO WE ARE:
Bridges Consulting is a small business in Lethbridge, AB. We are an inclusive and rewarding company working with children with developmental disabilities in helping them thrive and reach their potential.
Our work environment includes:
- Casual work attire
- Flexible working hours
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
Our approach puts children and family first in everything we do at Bridges, which means asking what’s needed rather than telling what’s best. We do this not because it’s easy, but because we know from experience it’s what brings about the most positive outcomes for the children that we work with.
· Multiple positions available
· Part time hours are available (5-25 hours a week)
· Availability should be before school (Monday to Friday 6:30-9:00am) and after school (Monday to Thursday after 3:00pm and Fridays after 12:00pm). We also offer weekend programming so weekend availability is an asset
JOB DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Staff are responsible to
o support and facilitate the development of skills and goals for each client to encourage and fulfill their goals, objectives and aspirations
o provide exceptional care to our clients with various types of developmental, physical or cognitive disabilities
o Work collaboratively with the professional team including families to ensure a supportive environment that enhances client care.
o Seek guidance from the therapy team on an ongoing basis in order to best support the child and achieve goals
o And more…
· Training is provided by qualified staff as well as any specific client training will be given.
A clear and current criminal record check and vulnerable sector check is a condition of employment, and is the financial responsibility of the successful candidate.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Casual
Part-time hours: 5-25 per week
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- 4 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
- Driver's License (preferred)
Work Location: In person