We are looking for that perfect fit to join our team. We are a family orientated chiropractic office with amazing patient’s ranging from newborns to seniors. Most of our patients are “regulars” and you get the unique opportunity to learn their stories and be an important part of their health journey.
This position consists of full time front desk reception, processing patients, collecting payments and some insurance, keeping office organized and professional. More specifically, in this position you would be assisting Dr. Brad with patient exams and consultations.
This position requires exceptional attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, professional telephone manners, ability to work independently, flexibility, punctuality, excellent memory and retention, and fantastic organizational skills.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greet patients and visitors in a professional and courteous manner
- Answering phones and booking appointments
- Managing patient database
- Managing patient emails
- Point of sale and cash handling
- Managing and organizing patient files
- A level of comfort speaking with people about their health care needs & proper record keeping
- Ability to follow detailed systems and instructions
- Learn and perform patient examinations alongside the doctor
- Multi task in a fast-paced office
- Love people! People are the center of what we do.
- No medical office experience required.
When applying for the position, in your cover letter please answer the following questions:
- What attracts you to this position?
- What personal qualities would you be bringing the team?
- What hours are you available to work? Please see website for clinic hours. Additional hours are required for administration work outside of clinic hours. Start times are as early as 7:00am and end times can be up to 7:00pm.
If this position resonates with you we look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person