Our Offer to you:
- Site: CNRL Horizon
- Schedule: 7 on, 7 off 11.5 hours/day
- Travel: Flights provided from Edmonton and Calgary
- Accommodations: Camp accommodations provided (Jack and Jill rooms)
- Compensation: Competitive wages, Benefits, Overtime, Vacation Pay, DSP’s accepted
Why Work for Us
Stuart Olson is currently seeking a Class 1 A, Shunt Truck Driver for a long term opportunity at our client site in Fort McMurray, AB. Working a 7 on, 7 off, 11.5 hours/day. Camp accommodations provided. Flights from Edmonton or Calgary hubs.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation is above industry average and increases with experience
- Camp accommodations provided
- Flights provided from Edmonton or Calgary hubs
- Operate industrial vehicles and equipment.
- Operate a shunt truck for moving empty and full trailers.
- Transport materials and product designated area
- Load and unload designated trailers and/or trucks
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Move product and/or materials manually as required
- May be required to lift items up to minimum 50 lbs
- Class 1 A Driver’s license
- Shunt Truck experience
- Load Securement, must have
- Industrial site driving experience
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- H2S Alive, Mandatory
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO) or CSTS 09 and WHMIS, Mandatory
- Energy Safety Canada Certified Fall Protection, Mandatory
- Energy Safety Canada Certified Confined Space Entry & Monitor, Mandatory
- Rigging experience considered an asset
- Pre-Access Drug and Alcohol testing
- Working in and around noise and dust
- Working both indoors and outdoors in hot and cold weather conditions
- Must be clean shaven
- Personal safety equipment will be required, e.g. steel-toed safety boots,
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lbs; occasionally lift items weighing more than 50 lbs. with assistance
- Stand or walk for long periods of time
- Use arms and hands to reach for, handle or manipulate objects
- Climb up and down ladders, scaffolds and other objects
Who We Are
Stuart Olson has been positively impacting the businesses we serve, the communities in which we operate, and the lives we touch since 1911. Our rich history demonstrates our reach and diversity as an integrated, full service organization serving the commercial and industrial markets.
Specializing in Turnaround and Maintenance services in the Industrial sector, Stuart Olson has proudly served the Canadian construction industry for over 100 years. We deliver confidence through a client-centered approach that ensures the highest quality of service, reducing risk, and delivering results.
While we welcome all applications, only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
Unsolicited resumes and phone inquiries from 3rd party agencies will not be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Night shift
Work Location: In person