Full Job Description
If you are looking for a great place to work, a change from your current setting, or want to be a part of a positive team culture, then we want to hear from you.
Waste Connections of Canada the leader in non-hazardous solid waste management in North America has an opening for an experienced Class 3 Driver in our busy and expanding Lethbridge, AB location. We put our drivers first and we work together by listening, removing barriers, and providing ongoing coaching and support. We are looking for a professional driver whose experience and attitude aligns with our company’s number one value – Safety! The successful candidate will be trained on the operation of all systems within our district (Front load/Roll off/Side load and Crane truck) to cover wherever needed.
Location: 703-32nd Street North, Lethbridge, AB
Incentives and Pay Rate:
Rate: $24 per hour, Swing driver
Shift: Mon - Fri with 2nd Saturday rotation
- Full Benefit package after 3 months of service
**Please apply with a current drivers abstract**
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive to customer locations for pickup, and position truck safely to ensure a safe lift
- Ensure customer satisfaction through reliable service
- Dump contents at designated recycling facility or landfill
- Pre-trip/Post-trip inspection
- Minimum 3 years commercial driving experience with a clean abstract
- Roll-Off and/or Front-End Loader experience preferred
- Class 3 or higher driver’s license
- Knowledge of the area is a strong asset
APPLY TODAY! Be part of a great team!
Come, join a team environment, and colleagues who embrace a "work hard, play harder" culture. Our compensation package is competitive and comes with excellent benefits. You’ll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives, and more.
Waste Connections of Canada/Enviro Connexions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- RRSP match
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Commercial driving: 2 years (required)
- Class 3 Licence (required)