P&H Milling Group
Join our team that shares your Passion & Heart for Canadian agriculture! Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) has an opportunity for a motivated, forward-thinking, and dedicated individual as a Cleaner-Utility/Relief 2nd Miller based in Lethbridge, AB.
Work and grow with a family-owned company.
Join our team with Purpose & History! P&H’s roots go back over 110 years. We have always been a Canadian, family-owned, and managed agri-business that understands the qualities and conditions needed for meaningful growth. Our corporate culture values are family values, honesty, and integrity with a focus on listening and continuous learning. Like family, we support our staff to always do better.
With over 70 locations spanning from coast to coast, and trade links around the globe, P&H is growth-oriented, diversified and vertically integrated with operations spanning across grain merchandising, flour milling, crop input distribution and animal feed production.
Skills and experience for the next step in your career.
As Cleaner - Utility/Relief 2nd Miller, the successful candidate will be responsible for the housekeeping and sanitation in the Plant and Processing areas.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Perform cleaning tasks of the plant, as well as cleaning of machine and equipment, remove garbage and unnecessary materials in the mill, vacuuming of floors and all other related housekeeping tasks.
- Ensure that cleaning schedules are followed, and corresponding forms are completed.
- Ensure that cleaning materials and tools are in the proper place and organized.
The successful candidate should enter the position with the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimum supervision.
To apply and learn more visit us at www.pandhcareers.com
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.