Impact Health Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic Medicine Hat
IMPACT Health is looking for a part-time Client Care Coordinator to join their collaborative team in Medicine Hat, AB!
- A little bit of Mr. Rogers and a little bit of Sherlock Holmes?
- Willing to be the glue of a fast paced, dynamic health care team?
- A patient champion, supporter, and fact finder with a relentless drive to achieve success in administrative excellence?
Our Client Coordinators are an important part of our team who provide outstanding administrative support to patients, co-workers and stakeholders, in keeping with the IMPACT Health commitment to a patient centered care. They ensure the efficient, professional and organized operation of the clinic office.
What you would do:
- Ensure optimal patient care through friendly, enthusiastic and professional service with all patients and team members.
- Answer telephone calls, greet patients and visitors upon arrival, and provide excellent customer service for all questions or concerns.
- Coordinate a detailed and accurate intake of information on the patient's first visit to the clinic.
- Register new patients in line with acceptable standards of the clinic; support patients in filling medical forms at the clinic to avoid errors and inaccurate information.
- Using electronic medical record files and coordinating the scheduling of future appointments for patients with all providers as directed.
- Ensuring optimal patient care by suggesting additional services or products as indicated, and in the patient’s best interest.
- Collect payment at time of service and follow up on outstanding payments.
- Complete accurate clinic billing and follow up on accounts receivable as required.
- Produce accurate end of day reports.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned by the Clinic Team Manager
What you need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to maintain effective rapport with patients and staff members.
- Ability to exercise good judgement, resourceful, strong organizational skills.
- Ability to investigate, understand and resolve issues that arise from billing, collections and multiple funding sources.
- Remain “cool, calm and collected” in high pressure situations.
- Able to adapt to change with clinic operations to continuously learn and strive for improved Patient care.
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Responsible for Booking, Billing, WCB Clientele, MVA and Private Patients.
- Preferred: experience as a PTA or experience working directly with patients.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 16-29 per week
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-05
Health Care Aide new