- Develop and maintain strong client relations by identifying and creating strategies to continuously exceed client expectations
- Primary point of contact for the day-to-day operations regarding the contract
- Responsible for overseeing the execution of the clients and external stakeholders needs and upholding contract obligations
- Must be able to proactively understand and manage client and external stakeholders’ expectations for service needs and delivery
- Ensure a high standard of performance and strong customer service focus from employees
- Monitor business margins on a monthly basis to ensure profitability and efficiency
- Maintain Paladin’s Occupational Health and Safety program
- Create, manage and participate in emergency management plans with the security team and direct staff during incident response activities
- Provide disciplinary action, mentoring, and professional development to all frontline staff
- Work with People and Culture to ensure staffing levels are maintained to meet contractual obligations
- Maintain effective communication, information flow, rapport between all team members
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or Security Management, or proven relatable experience
- Certified Healthcare Protection Administrator or Certified Protection Professional designations through IAHSS/ASIS is an asset
- Minimum of five years managerial experience with a demonstrated history of progressive management responsibilities
- Solid understanding of gap analysis and action plans
- Demonstrates a clear understanding and application of the criminal code and provincial regulations as they relate to security
- Experience in law enforcement, protective services or security management is an asset
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrates out of the box and solution orientated thinking
- Comfortable conducting meetings, presenting, and leading issue-resolution seminars with senior management and clients
- Demonstrates strong leadership capabilities and has a proven maturity
- Valid Class 5 unrestricted driver’s license
What You Can Expect from Us:
- An opportunity to join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- A competitive compensation package based on previous experience
- A company leading in Quality Standards with a 360 Degree Quality Assurance Program for Environmental Standards and Occupational Health and Safety Standards
- Access to all support systems including our three 24/7 Operations Centers and our National Quality Standards and Support Team
- Company paid professional development programs
- A dynamic and challenging opportunity in a performance-based company with limitless opportunity for personal career growth
At Paladin Security the difference is in the details. We are committed to taking the time to understand any security challenge our client may face and assist in developing a security program tailored to those needs. Paladin Security Group is the leading security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country. We are focused on innovation and dedicated to the growth of our employees while providing industry-leading service to our valued clientele.
With Paladin’s recent growth, there is a management opportunity based in Lethbridge, Alberta. Reporting to the Operations Manager for Healthcare, the Client Service Manager will manage a variety of contracts throughout Lethbridge and surrounding area with a focus on Healthcare Security.
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.