Our clinic assistants are responsible for maintaining the overall operation of the clinic. From client administration to facility management, the clinic assistants are in charge of ensuring the clinic runs smoothly.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Intake and outtake clients
- Handle client documents and health records
- Schedule client appointments efficiently
- Client billing, including insurance companies
- Communicating directly with clients in person and via phone/ email
- Clinic cleaning and sanitation as well as laundry
- Manage clinic supply
- Maintain clinic equipment
- Understand all service offerings and be able to promote
- The ability to answer client questions relating to all service offerings
- Understand and introduce clinic promotions to clients
- Contributing to the safe work environment that Effect Therapy has committed to providing our staff and our clients.
Communicating with, and helping to further educate all of us who work for Effect Therapy so that we may all grow and serve our clients better
Qualifications & Certifications
- Health and/or clinic related experience is an asset.
Additionally, a qualified candidate will have:
- The ability to organize and prioritize tasks on the fly.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to adapt.
- A general sense and display of compassion for client’s
- The ability to work well with others
- Conflict avoidance and resolution skills
- Strong administrative and computer skills.
- Be able to work with technology.
- Communicate well.
Growth & Development
Clinic assistants are required to begin our Clinic Operation and Sales Training program within the first three months of their employment. Additional growth and development opportunities exist within the various forms of professional, administrative and communication-based training programs we offer.
$17/hour + employment contributions and vacation pay + extended health benefits
Enhanced Wage (for employees who take on additional roles and responsibilities within our organization. After successful completion of our comprehensive in house training and leadership program)
$20+/hour + employment contributions and vacation pay + extended health benefits
Employees are required to be available to work at both our West and South locations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person