Full Job Description
· Coil Tubing Operator
· Frac Pump Operator
· Iron/Sand Truck Operator
· Chemical Unit Operator
· Blender Operator
Company: Iron Horse Energy Services
Status: Full–Time Permanent
Schedule: 13 on & 8 off
Iron Horse Energy Services (IHES) believes that our most valuable asset is our people. We are always focused on adding dynamic team players to the successful foundation established by our dedicated employees. We offer a competitive salary, job incentives, group benefits, and matching GRSP program. Iron Horse Energy Services is Medicine Hat's largest private employer and has been running strong in our community for over 17 years. With over 100 hires in 2021, IHES is growing and looking to be your next employer. Don't see your trade or skill set? Apply anyway. We often train suitable applicants, which includes getting your Class 1 Drivers License!
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for operating, driving, and maintaining Iron Horse work trucks and work equipment
- Complete inventory checks as required
- Monitor gauges to adjust rates accordingly if /when required
- Participate in regular on-site and off-site safety meetings and training sessions
- Using and maintaining the required safety equipment (PPE) and matching the equipment to prevailing hazards
- Conduct pre-trip inspection and complete a DVIR report providing information on; fluid levels, engine and belt conditions, air brakes, slack adjuster, air lines, wheels, etc.
- Identify and prevent potential hazards and report information to appropriate personnel
- Assemble equipment required for your position
- Accurately complete work orders and compliance paperwork associated with job duties when applicable (DOT logs, load sheets, trip reports)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Do you have a valid Class 1 Drivers license?
- If you do not have a valid Class 1 Drivers License, would you be willing to obtain one within 1 year of employment with Iron Horse?
- Are you able to travel to Redcliff, AB to complete required in house training?
- oil and gas: 1 year (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (required)