Here at Titanium Tubing Technology, we believe our employees are one of our most valuable resources. We are confident you will find out company a dynamic and rewarding place to work. We look forward to a productive and rewarding future with YOU!
We are a community within our community. We hold our employees to a higher standard; and this standard should be taken home and shared with our friends and families. It is our duty to build the best community we can. We model this by being involved in and hosting local events, as well as supporting local teams and charities.
We are currently seeking talented Coiled Tubing Operators to join our operations in both our Lloydminster and Red Deer locations. Relocation IS NOT necessary to join our teams in these locations.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Previous experience as a Coil Tubing Operator is an asset, however not needed to apply. We also have an interest in individuals who have experience in other areas of oil and gas, well services, rig work, logging and forestry, heavy equipment operation, well drilling and more.
- Valid Class 1A or 3A license with satisfactory abstract is required
- Able to work in a team environment
- Open to working a 15/6 field rotation with travel
In return Titanium offers:
- Guaranteed base compensation, plus a competitive field bonus program
- Work/Life Balance and a welcoming team environment
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) package provided to each new hire
- Health/Dental & Life Insurance benefits package starting on day one of employment
- All relevant classroom and on the job training
- Personal fuel discount program
- Many exciting progression opportunities within your product line, as well as other product lines such as N2/Fluid Pumping and Wireline.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
Employees are required to perform self monitoring returning on shift. Sanitization stations are available at work stations. Masking policies are in effect in common areas.
- Are you willing to relocate or reliably commute to report for your shift at our Lloydminster or Red Deer location?
- Class 1 or 3 license (required)
Work Location: In person