Posted on November 08, 2023 by Employer detailsIHAUL FREIGHT SYSTEM INC.
- Location3528 30 ST NLethbridge, ABT1H 6Z4
- Salary34.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies2 vacancies
- SourceJob Bank #2669953
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
2 years to less than 3 years
- Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks and computer workstations and peripheral equipment
- Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to co-ordinate access and use of computer networks
- Provide problem-solving services to network users
- Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Set up local area networks and connections to the Internet
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!
Similar job postings
...within Lethbridge (AB)