Posted on November 02, 2023 by Employer detailsCALG CHICKEN FOODS INC
- Location3292 Dunmore Rd SEMedicine Hat, ABT1B 2R4
- Salary15.75 hourly / 35 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies4 vacancies
- SourceJob Bank #2662185
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!