Posted on November 07, 2023 by Employer detailsNKSH Alberta Inc
- LocationCoaldale, AB
- Salary16.90 hourly / 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies2 vacancies
- SourceJob Bank #2665438
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Manage kitchen operations
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
NKSH Alberta Inc
- Retail trade
- 3 job postings advertised
- Medium-sized business (between 5 and 100 employees)
- 1 business location
- View business profile
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!