Posted on November 09, 2023 by Employer detailsApna tandoori hut
- LocationLethbridge, AB
- Salary16.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies1 vacancy
- SourceJob Bank #2671111
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Manage kitchen operations
Experience and specialization
- East Indian
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!