Reporting to the Store Manager, the Customer Sales and Service Representative 1 is responsible for serving and assisting customers in the selection and purchase of goods and services and/or fuel and fuel products to meet their needs. The Representative provides service in accordance with UFA’s Customer Service Policy and initiates and/or implements corrective action as required to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Provide prompt service and assistance to UFA’s customers in a friendly and courteous manner either in person or over the phone.
- Ensure that sales leads are either executed to outstanding customer service standards or are transferred to an outbound sales representative for completion.
- Assist with the accurate and timely shipping and receiving of products as assigned.
- Perform maintenance on inventory or cycle counts, as directed.
- Ensure store, yard, warehouses, and exterior locations are clean, neat, well organized, and in compliance with UFA’s safety and operational standards.
- Responsible for “Own the Aisle” area of assigned responsibility in store to ensure UFA merchandising and inventory standards are consistently maintained or equivalent assigned area of responsibility in UFA yard.
- Working towards or completed a Grade 12 diploma with 0 - 2 years of related experience.
- Cash handling, computer proficiency and previous customer service experience an asset.
- Shipping and receiving experience, as well as warehouse or yard experience an asset.
- Agriculture/AgriBusiness or petroleum background, interest, and aptitude.
- Entry level of product knowledge.
- Capable of physical labour; capable of lifting up to 25 kg.
- Must remain current with any and all required certifications, including WHMIS and TDG.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.