Customer Service Agent (Lethbridge)
Pacific Coastal Airlines
Pacific Coastal Airlines is looking for a permanent part-time (20-32hrs per week) Customer Service Agentbased in Lethbridge Airport.We are seeking a candidate who is looking to enjoy a family-oriented, dynamic and rewarding work environment. We are excited to welcome safety-oriented and customer service minded individual to continue their career with our growing company.
Pacific Coastal Airlines is headquartered at the South Terminal building at Vancouver International Airport. We fly scheduled and charter service between busy international airports, remote destinations, and beautiful communities in the province of British Columbia and South Alberta.
- Check-in passengers, issue boarding passes, verify immigration documents
- Check baggage and collect excess baggage/overweight charges
- Answer calls, book, change and cancel flight reservations
- Resolve service disruption issues such as cancelled or missed flights, determining alternative flight options
- Execute deplaning and boarding processes, ensuring a safe, on-time departure
- Possess an excellent understanding of company products, services, processes and guidelines and promote them at all times
- Commitment to providing a safe, stress-free and friendly passenger experience
- Deliver service standards in accordance withPacific Coastal Airlines/WestJet philosophy
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Experience in customer-facing role
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Clear and effective communication skills with demonstrated ability to have difficult conversations
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive, ever changing environment where multitasking and problem solving are key attributes
- Comfortable using computers, credit and debit machines
- Flexible to work any day of the week, including weekends, evenings, holidays and/or irregular shifts
- Must represent Pacific Coastal Airlines/WestJet in a professional manner to our partners, vendors, and customers
- Must be able to obtain and maintain designated security clearance
- Capable of lifting up to 70 pounds
Why Pacific Coastal Airlines?
Company Culture: We honour our company motto of People Friendly, People First for both our employees and our passengers. We encourage a positive, caring workplace and put a high value on collaboration, accountability, and loyalty. We are inclusive, respectful, and have a friendly corporate culture.
Health Benefits: We offer a standard benefits package for permanent employees consisting of extended health, dental, vision, travel medical, life insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, an employee and family assistance program, paid sick days, and paid personal emergency days.
Travel Benefits: We offer excellent travel perks to employees and their eligible family members on Pacific Coastal Airlines, WestJet, Air Canada, Iceland Air, Delta, Allegiant, Cathay Pacific, Alaska Airlines and more. Additionally, employees are eligible for discounts with various hotels and restaurants within the communities we serve as well as steeply discounted cargo shipping within the Pacific Coastal Airlines network.
Employee Programs:We have employee recognition and reward programs, a milestone service recognition program and employee appreciation events throughout the year.
Pacific Coastal Airlines is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, disability or any other identifying characteristic.