- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- Vision care
Full job description
Customer Service Specialist (Clinic Experience Associate) - Lethbridge, AB
About Rehabilitation Services
CBI Health's Rehabilitation Services supports both the physical and mental health and well-being of Canadians from coast to coast. We provide rehabilitation services through our community-based healthcare team consisting of Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Counseling Therapists, Massage Therapists, Consulting Physicians and a Professional Support Staff, that all care for our clients. We offer a wide variety of evidence-based rehabilitation services from acute musculoskeletal and neurological injuries, chronic/persistent pain conditions, chronic health conditions, acute/chronic concussion, and mental health conditions, helping our clients regain mobility and enjoy a better quality of life. Our services focus on the individual, meaning we design our treatment plans around unique needs and goals, adhering to best practices and consistently delivering the highest standards of quality care for the best possible outcomes for our clients.
About this opportunity
The Clinic Experience Associate is the first team member a client meets when coming into a CBI Health clinic; first impressions are important and we are looking for the right person to ensure all clients come into our clinics feeling welcome, supported, and heard. This will be achieved by creating a warm and inviting clinic environment, supporting clients with questions, and anticipating challenges with a solutions-focused approach. You will also play a key role in assisting with client scheduling, as well as other administrative duties, and ensuring effective operational flow within the clinic for both clients and colleagues.
Overall, the Clinic Experience Associate contributes to the success of the clinic by ensuring that the overall experience for those who interact with us exceeds expectations. This is accomplished by providing a personalized client experience, ensuring full and effective schedules, and offering excellent administrative support.
A Clinic Experience Associate’s passion for making a difference for others shows in what they do and how they do it. They respect and value everyone, do what they say they will do, work with the team to support one another, and are committed to learning, improving and growing.
Take an inside look at what you’ll do each day
- Create a welcoming environment for clients, guests, team members and stakeholders
- Respond to in-person, telephone and digital (email and SMS through Clinicmaster) inquires promptly and always within 24 hours
- Solve problems, anticipate challenges, barriers or areas of friction – mitigate or solve before they occur whenever possible and always as soon/quickly as possible
- Provide personalized interactions with clients, actively seek to understand what matters most to clients and communicating to the team so everyone is aware
- Schedule private/acute clients effectively based on the client’s Care Plan as set wout by their clinician(s)
- Schedule to maximize opportunity for client access to care (including access to online booking)
- Educate and support the client in engaging with digital tools and resources such as the Client Portal and online booking
- Maintain confidentiality of client records and personal and personal health information at all times
- Facilitate effective flow within the clinic
What you need to be successful
- A natural ability to connect with people and build strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems/potential problems quickly coupled with strong problem solving skills
- Be Pro-active and Results-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to switch between tasks quickly and with ease
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent listening and observational skills
- Strong computer literacy with various applications and programs (Microsoft Office)
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cohesive team
Who you are
You are an outgoing and energetic people person. When someone approaches your area, you instinctually smile, say hello, and welcome them. You can instantly build rapport and trust with people, just by being your authentic self. You are a naturally empathetic person and enjoy making people feel comfortable, heard, and taken care of. You thrive in a fast-moving environment, love to problem solve, and to make things better for anyone you encounter.
If this sounds like you, we would love to speak with you and share our story and passion for helping others with you.
What CBI Health offers you
- Continuous learning and skills development, including growth and leadership opportunities
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits and rewards package, including group health, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible hours, which allow work-life balance and focus on quality of life
CBI Health is Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, and our passionate team is at the heart of what we do. Every day, our 13,000 staff make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives as we live the core values that define us: heart, respect, reliability, teamwork and innovation. Along with mentoring and continuous learning opportunities to help advance your career, we are building a culture of inspiration, recognition and celebration for the meaningful work our team does every day, all across the country. Join CBI Health and find where your better begins. Learn more at cbihealth.ca.
CBI Health is proud to be recognized by Deloitte as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the 16th year in a row. A huge thank you to all our team members, whose dedication, passion, and innovation have enabled us to achieve this recognition year after year.
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.