Full Job Description
We are currently recruiting a Daytime Hostess. This position offers 25-30 hours per week during the day. You will not be require to work evenings or weekends (unless you're interested).
- Provide a great first impression when guests arrive, and a lasting impression as you invite departing guests back for another visit.
- Maintain a cooperative and positive attitude at all times towards guests and fellow team members.
- Ensure you are seating the most desirable tables at all times.
- Anticipate guest transition and the timing of table turns.
- Opening front door for guests.
- Answering the phone for general customer service and taking reservations.
- Seating guests.
- Cleaning and resetting dirty tables.
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of entryway and washrooms.
- Perform quality checks as guests depart and thank them for their visit.
- Morning cleaning and restaurant preparation
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES * Well groomed and presentable.
- Very organized.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to think ahead.
- Excellent communication skills, including a pleasant and professional phone manner.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to be perceptive to guest's needs.
- Ability to deal positive in stressful situations and remain calm.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to take direction.
- Able to deal with compliments and guest concerns with the support of management.
Job Type: Part-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Medicine Hat, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Day Shift (required)
Work Location: One location