Full Job Description
Dealership Shipper Receiver
· 1901 Broadway Ave E, Redcliff
· Full time, 40 hours per week + overtime if required,
· $20-$25 Competitive hourly wage on experience
AT GREAT WEST KENWORTH WE ENABLE PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES TO GROW AND PROSPER
OUR MISSION: We support our community with exceptional timely service, by caring individuals, whose knowledge of our premium products create a lasting positive impression.
OUR VISION: We will create an experience that enables everyone to move forward, Financially, Knowledgeably, and with Dignity.
OUR VALUES: Integrity, Financial Stability, Knowledge, Accountability, Respect, Collaboration, Learning
Great West Kenworth Ltd is one of Canada’s leading heavy truck dealerships with 7 branches across Alberta in Calgary, Balzac, Grande Prairie (Clairmont), Fox Creek, Red Deer, Lethbridge, and Medicine Hat. Great West Kenworth supply and service trucks for long haul, construction, and oil fields. We are the leader in the Alberta/Northwest heavy trucking industry for over 50 years and provide an excellent work environment, a competitive hourly wage, stability and career progression avenues to skilled and dedicated professionals.
We currently looking to fill one position of a Shipper Receiver in our Redcliff Dealership.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Must have automotive or heavy truck dealership shipping receiving experience.
· Determine method of shipment and arrange shipping; prepare bills of lading, customs forms, invoices and other shipping documents manually or by computer.
· Assemble containers and crates, record contents manually or in the computer system, pack goods to be shipped and affix identifying information and shipping instructions
· Oversee loading and unloading of goods from trucks or other conveyances
· Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents, record shortages and reject damaged goods
· Unpack, code and route goods to appropriate storage areas
· Maintain internal, manual or computerized record-keeping systems
· Operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods.
· Parts picking for counter staff
· A valid class 5 driver’s license without any previous suspensions
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs often
· Good working knowledge of the Redcliff and Medicine Hat area
RELATED SKILLS REQUIRED
· Be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend to ensure effective communication with employees and customers.
· Intermediate computer and MS Office skills.
· The ability to withstand work-related deadlines and pressures.
· Must be able to sit, kneel, lift, walk, and carry for extended periods.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
· Forklift Experience
· High school diploma
When working at GreatWest Kenworth Ltd., employees are offered a comfortable, clean, and supportive environment, with opportunities for growth and advancement. Competitive wages are matched with a comprehensive, up to date employee benefits program that caters to the needs of staff and their families. Some of the benefits are:
· Private Health Care Services via Wello.ca
· Life Insurance and AD&D, Dependent Life
· Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness Coverage
· Up to $2640 in a Health Spending Account or Personal Development Account
· Health Plan, Dental Plan, & Prescription Drug Coverage
· Up To $200 Boot and Tool Allowance
· RRSPs and TFSA
· 3 weeks’ vacation after 3 years, 5 Paid Sick Days, Flex Days
· Copy and paste link into browser to learn more about our benefits:
OUR STANDARD RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Copy and paste link into browser to learn about tips for submitting your resume and on our recruitment process:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay