We are looking for a passionate Dental Treatment Coordinator to join our team at Able Family Dental.
The selected candidate will support the growth of the practice by ensuring that production levels are increasing by closing treatment plans generated by the doctor. Conducts and organizes daily activities to facilitate the delivery of optimal dental health care. Takes responsibility for the entire patient base and works toward having no patients with incomplete treatment plans. Responsible to ensure that patients leave well informed, with all their questions answered about treatment options, alternatives, and fees. Works under the supervision of the Dental Office Manager and/or team lead.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Patient relations.
- Educates and discusses the dentist's treatment plan, after the dentist has diagnosed and reviewed the treatment with a patient. Prepares a thorough written treatment plan as per the doctor’s instructions.
- Discusses dental benefits when applicable. Sends pre- determinations and follows up with patients. Prepares and submits all pre-determinations from treatment plans.
- Presents fees and gives estimates of treatment; documents financial arrangements/ commitments to pay.
- Tracks and calls patients with incomplete treatment plans.
- Schedules and confirms patient appointments, procedures, and consultations.
- Monitors treatment plans, case acceptance, production, and collections.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding patient information.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Dental knowledge is required.
- Organized, systematic, and with good follow-through. Can work in a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills, customer service, confidence, and professional appearance.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm and ability to think on their feet.
- Office environment
- Hours vary between 9am and 6pm
- Compensation based on experience
- Benefits package