The Development Officer – Student Awards will be a key member of the Lethbridge College Development team.
- Manages and grows a portfolio of 100+ student award donors and prospects as well as major gifts donors ($10,000+)
- Develops, executes, and supports fundraising strategies addressing institutional priorities
- Conceptualizes, organizes and executes events and activities
- Manages and completes reporting requirements and donor updates
- Assists in the development of promotional materials, web page content, and other supporting tools
- Works across the entire institution collaboratively
- Jumps in and helps the team execute its objectives when and where needed
If you are a people person, want to make a difference in students’ lives, and know you thrive working in fast-paced and goal-orientated environments – apply today! Tell us why you are the next Development Officer – Student Awards.
Located on the traditional lands of the Blackfoot Confederacy, Lethbridge College is committed to honouring the land from a place of knowing. We honour the Siksikaitsitapi as both the traditional and current Land Keepers of this area, and we welcome all Indigenous and non-Indigenous peoples who call Blackfoot territory their home to disclose as such when submitting applications.
Lethbridge College is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment for all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, and age.
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
At Lethbridge College, we know we all benefit when the rich diversity of our campus community is fully represented, and all students and employees are included. We are committed to identifying and overcoming systemic barriers that impede individuals from underrepresented groups. We are ready to work together to ensure Lethbridge College is a place where all individuals feel valued for their unique perspectives, skills, and contributions and are afforded equal opportunities to participate in learning, research, and innovation.