Devops engineer VERIFIED
Posted on November 09, 2023 by Employer detailsCloudAid Inc
- LocationVirtual job based in Toronto, ON
- Salary40.00 hourly / 15 to 30 hours per week
- Terms of employmentTerm or contractPart time leading to full time
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies2 vacancies
- SourceJob Bank #2670870
- Bachelor's degree
- or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
- Startup company
- Collect and document user's requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- Lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems
- Operate automatic or other testing equipment to ensure product quality
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Execute and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Microsoft certified IT professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft certified solutions associate (MCSA)
- Network+ Certification
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- Sublime Text
- Environment - Centralized
- Environment - Client/Server
- Environment - Distributed
- Device drivers
- Networking software
- Networking security
- Desktop applications
- File management software
- Programming languages
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Team player
- Quick learner
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Virtual job disclaimer: The minimum wage of this job is calculated based on the location of the employer. This might be different from the minimum wage currently offered in your province or territory.
- Professional, scientific and technical services
- 2 job postings advertised
- Small business (under 5 employees)
- 1 business location
- View business profile
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!