Full Job Description
Casual Employment: Disability Service Worker I
External Posting Reference: #DSWI
Quest Support Services Inc. is dedicated to providing quality services which enhance the lives of people with disabilities. Our employees enjoy a fun, safe and diverse work environment, an opportunity to make a difference, field specific training, and flexible positions.
In collaboration with the agency’s Individual Care Supervisors, the Disability Service Worker is an important role that provides direct care to people with disabilities in their homes and community.
· Assisting individuals to reach personalized goals
· Medication Administration
· Supporting individual to access community resources
· Assisting/supporting the individual to maintain their home or community access environment
· Adhering to all behavior and safety protocols
· Daily documentation including logs, communication book, MAR sheets, etc.
· Consistent communication with Supervisor
· Work well in a team environment
· Ensuring they complete all mandatory file requirements within 3-months of hire date, and keep them up to date throughout employment
· High School Diploma
· A clear Criminal Record
· A valid class 5 driver’s license
· A vehicle that can be used for work purposes (with $2,000,000 liability insurance)
Hours: Casual positions available with daytime, evening, overnight and weekend hours.
Starting Wage: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour depending on position
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Night shift