Posted on November 14, 2023 by Employer detailsIHAUL FREIGHT SYSTEM INC.
- LocationLethbridge, AB
- Salary29.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies2 vacancies
- SourceJob Bank #2676822
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Resolve work related problems
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Conduct performance reviews
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!
Similar job postings
...within Lethbridge (AB)
- warehouse supervisorLA Convenience Store
- dispatchers supervisorGlidex Delivery and Janitorial Services
- dispatchers supervisorIHAUL FREIGHT SYSTEM INC.
- dispatchers supervisorSYS TRUCKING