Medicine Hat Public School Board
In accordance with Article 12.01 (1a) of the Agreement between the Board of Trustees and Canadian Union of Public Employees Local 829, the following information is posted.
Five Days Per Week – Monday to Friday
Hours of Work: 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
1.5 hour break from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Duties to Commence April 3, 2023
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Hold a 5th Class ABSA certificate or have the ability to obtain the certificate within 12 months.
- Hold a valid WHMIS, First Aid and CPR Certificates or willingness and ability to obtain.
- Minimum of six (6) months supervisory experience in custodial work and/or building maintenance.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and ability to use power and hand tools and equipment and security and monitoring systems.
- Basic knowledge and ability to use a computer (i.e. Microsoft Office and Outlook).
- An equivalent combination of management approved training and experience may be considered.
- All employees of Medicine Hat Public School Division require a recent criminal record check including a vulnerable sector check.
- Please review full job description prior to applying
The successful applicant will be subject to job specific pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Todd Wright at (403) 528-6722.
Deadline for applications is March 10, 2023 by Noon
Thank you for your interest in Medicine Hat Public School Division.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.