Posted on November 15, 2023 by Employer detailsSKIP THE SIGN
- LocationVirtual job based in Surrey, BC
- Salary32.00 hourly / 30 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Day, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies1 vacancy
- SourceJob Bank #2678035
- Bachelor's degree
1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare engineering designs and drawings
- Develop and prepare design sketches
- Write technical reports
- Complete documentation packages and drawing sets
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Examine drawings for conformity and errors
Experience and specialization
Type of drafting
- Manual drafting
Computer and technology knowledge
- Word processing software
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Office
Civil engineering experience
- Buildings and structures
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Virtual job disclaimer: The minimum wage of this job is calculated based on the location of the employer. This might be different from the minimum wage currently offered in your province or territory.
SKIP THE SIGN
- 1 job posting advertised
- Small business (under 5 employees)
- 2 business locations
- View business profile
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!