Posted on November 17, 2023 by Employer details2454086 ALBERTA LTD.
- Location1521 9 Avenue SouthLethbridge, ABT1J 1V9
- Salary15.75 hourly / 32 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Day, Weekend
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies1 vacancy
- SourceJob Bank #2681330
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
- Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
- Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
- Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
- Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!
Similar job postings
...within Lethbridge (AB)
- early childhood educator (ECE)2454086 ALBERTA LTD.
- early childhood educator (ECE)LLc Child Care Ltd.