Posted on November 03, 2023 by Employer detailsSelect People Solutions
- LocationLethbridge, AB
- Salary60,000 to 90,000 annually (To be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits
- vacancies1 vacancy
- Permanent placement opportunity
- SourceJob Bank #2663857
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
3 years to less than 5 years
- Assist in preparing design, drawings and specifications
- Carry out a limited range of mechanical tests and analyses of machines, components and materials
- Design tools, moulds, jigs and fixtures
- Prepare and interpret engineering design, drawings and specifications
- Supervise maintenance programs or operation of mechanical plants
- Test machines and equipment
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- 3D graphic software
- SolidWorks software
- Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Health care plan
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting is advertised by a recruitment agency on behalf of the employer. The agency acts as an intermediary between Job Bank and the employer. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure this job posting is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!
Similar job postings
...within Lethbridge (AB)