We are looking for experienced cautious drivers looking for a career in heavy haul trucking.
- Competitive pay
- Mileage bonus
- Medical and dental benefit package after 90 days
- Stand by and meal allowance
- Flexible time off
- Daylight driving
- Training and graduated responsibility
We are a small team-oriented company. Our owner is often on the road with our drivers, and we foster a safe respectful work environment. We know trucking, and our customers know us for being polite, safe and reliable. All of our equipment is inspected after every trip, and we take pride in our commitment to our drivers.
- A valid passport with proof of Covid vaccination for cross-border travel
- Class 1 with air brakes
- A clean drivers abstract
- Experience securing and driving oversize loads
- English language proficiency
- The ability to represent our company positively to our customers and the public
- Must reside within Canada, as we will not be participating in the Foreign works program.
If you want steady daylight driving in a team environment, we want to talk to you. Our trips are generally 7 to 14 days. Our schedules are flexible, our goal is to be safe, responsible and efficient.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $85,000.00-$130,000.00 per year
- Commercial driving: 5 years (required)
- Class 1 Licence (required)
- Passport (required)
Work Location: One location