Pure Canadian Gaming Corp.
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Food & Beverage Manager
The Food & Beverage Supervisor assists the Food and Beverage Manager in managing the department to ensure superior guest satisfaction. They will assist in overseeing the overall food and beverage operations at the casino.
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Supervisory and Mentoring
- Assist Food and Beverage Manager in managing the department to ensure superior guest satisfaction.
- Assist with scheduling staff.
- Assist with Inventory and Cost Control.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints in a quick and effective manner.
- Assist with basic restaurant operations.
- Able to motivate staff.
- Ensure policies and standards are adhered to.
- Supervise staff, building morale and fostering an environment of co-operation and efficiency.
- Prepare payroll.
- Assist in employee performance reviews, evaluations and discipline when required.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong Food and Beverage knowledge.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working in Food and Beverage operations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer knowledge
- Point of Sales system knowledge
- Individuals 18 years or over with integrity and high standards
- Available to work all shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Pleasant, out-going, energetic individuals
- Someone who is enthusiastic
- Team player
- Easy going personality
- Willingness to learn
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching and prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
- Must be available to work all shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment