Food Server required for Seniors' Living Facility.
Green Acres Foundation is seeking a dynamic multi-tasker with strong customer service skills to work in the position of Food Services in Coaldale, Alberta.
The ideal candidate should be a team-oriented person who has a flexible, willing, and positive attitude.
Does this sound like you? If it is, you will perform duties that require considerable confidentiality, initiative, tact, and independent judgement. We are a self-motivated bunch who finds coming to work fun, so strong interpersonal and organizational skills are a MUST.
Our Food Service staff are responsible for the following:
- Preparing the dining room for meal service and setting tables
- Assisting cooks with kitchen duties and food preparation
- Serving meals
- Cleaning duties, including cleaning the dining room after each meal
- Washing pots, pans, dishes, and utensils
- Stocking kitchenettes
- Assisting residents with medications
- Other duties as required.
- Current satisfactory Criminal Record Check (within the last 6 months)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and spoken English
- A flexible, willing, and positive attitude
Food Safe Certification, First Aid Certification and WHMIS Training is an asset.
If you have experience working with seniors and/or serving food, please apply!
Green Acres Foundation recognizes the diversity within the communities in which we serve and strive to ensure that our housing program & services, our facilities, and our employment opportunities are inclusive to all people.